- Arumugam Sivanantham successfully defended his Ph.D thesis Viva voce examination. Congratulations Dr..
- 2018-12-04 09:35:08 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- During the Ph.D course, Mr. Arumugam Sivanantham has developed efficient and ultra-durable electrode materials based Earth abundant metals and metals chalcogenides for the alkaline water electrol..
- Our recent paper in Advanced Energy Materials has been widely covered in several News papers
- 2018-03-16 16:47:04 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- https://phys.org/news/2018-02-high-efficiency-low-cost-catalyst-electrolysis.html https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-02/dgi-hal021318.php https://scicasts.com/c..
- AEML student won "2017 DGIST Best Dissertation award. Congratulations Dr. Ganesan Pandian
- 2018-02-10 15:00:13 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Efficient and ultra-durable bifunctional electro catalyst for the sustainable hydrogen generation is..
- 2017-11-16 11:35:53 by Sangaraju Shamungam
Major research interests
- Development of novel and cost effective electrocatalysts for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
- Innovative approaches for non-precious electrode materials
- Development of novel electrode support based on ceramic metal oxides
- Alternative electrolyte membranes for high temperature DMFC
- Development of biosensors based on semiconducting one dimensional nanostructure for neurotransmitters