- The work on multi-nano-channel carbon nanostructures for use in high performance supercapacitor application has been accepted in ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Eng.,
- posted 2016-03-12 09:20:44 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : NMCNR_Supcap.png
- We developed an efficient and durable bifunctional metal chalcogenide based electrocatalyst for solar light driven hydrogen production. This work has been accepted in Advanced Functional Materials.
- posted 2016-03-01 18:26:10 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : NCS_WE_STF.png
- We report the synthesis of a series of porous LaCo1-xNixO3 perovskite 1D nanostructures as an efficient OER catalysts. This comprehensive work has been accepted in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces.
- posted 2016-02-18 17:44:29 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : ZAB_AMI.png
- We have developed a hydrocarbon based polymer electrolyte membrane for low temperature fuel cells. This work has been accepted in Journal of Membrane Science.
- posted 2016-02-12 09:37:51 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : SPEAKS_PEM.png
- Dr. Jakkid Sanetuntikul
- posted 2016-02-11 17:00:53 by Sangaraju Shamungam
We AEML are happy to announce that Dr. Jakkid Sanetuntikul Ph.D thesis was selected as "DGIST Best Dissertation Award" for the year 2015. Dr. Jakkid has published 12 SCI papers in high impact journals (ACS Catalysis, ChemCommun, J. Mater. Chem. A and Nanoscale).
We AEML members Congratulate him for the excellent achievement.
- Attachments : Jakkid Award.jpg
- We emphasize the influence of Co3V2O8 electrocatalyst morphology on the oxygen evolution reaction activity and stability. This work has been accepted in Electrochemistry Communication.
- posted 2015-12-31 11:25:25 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : OER_Co3V2O8.png
- Prakash Ramakrishnan successfully defended his Ph.D thesis Viva voce examination on Nov. 27. Congratulations to Dr. Prakash.
- posted 2015-12-01 14:47:28 by Sangaraju Shamungam
Prakash Ramakrishnan's research work was dedicated to the development of unconventional novel nanocarbon electrode mateirals for high performance supercapacitor applications. He designed the nitrogen-doped nanocarbons using facile and cost effective synthesis route without using any harmful gases. The main objective of his research work is to maximize the energy density without compromising the power density and cycle stability of a supercapacitor device. During his Ph.D, he has published 9 papers and filed 2 patents, and presented work at several international conferences.
- Attachments : Photo Editor_IMG_0096.JPG
- We design a highly active and durable intermetallic electrocatalyst for methanol oxidation and this work has been published in ACS Catalysis.
- posted 2015-11-05 09:16:26 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : PtTi_anode.png
- The work on morphological influences of nanocarbons in the supercapacitor application has been accepted in J.Mater. Chem. A
- posted 2015-07-03 07:40:39 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : Nanocarbons_EDLC.png
- We developed a strategy to retain water and transport in Nafion composite membranes operating under low humidity. This comprehensive work has been accepted in Journal of Membrane Science.
- posted 2015-06-30 08:30:26 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : JMS_Water.png