- Gayoung Jo won best poster award
- posted 2012-06-01 17:57:36 by Sangaraju Shanmugam
- Gayoung Jo won best poster presentation award from 11th International Symposium for Energy Storage and Bioelectrochemical Sensor on 31 May.
- Prof. Shanmugam is invited to Mini International Symposium for Energy Storage and Bioelectrochemical
- posted 2012-05-25 13:55:02 by Sangaraju Shanmugam
- Prof. Shanmugam is invited to deliver a talk in 11th Mini International Symposium for Energy Storage and Bioelectrochemical Sensor will be held at Chungbuk National University.
- Development of non-precious electrode materials - nitrogen doped carbon nanocapsules for oxygen reduction reaction
- posted 2011-03-28 19:02:54 by Sangaraju Shanmugam
We introduce a simple and an alternative route for the fabrication of nitrogen doped carbon nanocapsules (NCNC). This was achieved by using one dimensional nanostructures as a sacrificial template and the template was synthesized by a straightforward single step route using a single component precursor. The NCNCs were used as an electrocatalyst for the oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) and it was found that they exhibit superior activity and stability compared to a commercial electrocatalyst.
- Attachments : announcement2.jpg