Publication > Patents
9. P. Ramakrishnan, and S. Shanmugam, Preparation method for nitrogen-doped carbon nanostructure using electospinning, and the nitrogen-doped carbon nanostructure thereby, Korean Patent Appl. file No. 2014-0083601
8. K. Ketpang and S. Shanmugam, A method for the preparation of porous metal oxide nanotubes, Korean Patent Appl. file No. 2013-029863-8
7. J. Sanetuntikul, and S. Shanmugam, A simple synthesis of nitrogen doped carbon and thereof, Korean Patent Appl. file No. 2013-011643-5
6. S. Shanmugam and A. Gedanken, A Single-step synthesis of tungsten and silicon carbide nanorods, US patent US 60/704,880
5. D.V. Ramana, P. S. Srinivas, T. Praskasam, B. Viswanathan, T. K. Varadarajan, S. Shanmugam and Satyananda Kishore, An improved process for the preparation of polylactic acid, IN216464.
4. B. Viswanathan, S. Shanmugam and T. K. Varadarajan, A method of manufacture of supported metal catalysts, IN211880.
3. B. Viswanathan, S. Shanmugam and T. K. Varadarajan, A process for the manufacture of an inorganic-organic composite membrane, IN201000.
2. B. Viswanathan, S. Shanmugam and T. K.Varadarajan, A bromate ion sensitive electrode, IN 201326.
1. T. K. Varadarajan, B. Viswanathan and S. Shanmugam, A process for the manufacture of a nanocompsoite for harnessing solar energy, IN201822.