- Hollow metal-nitrogen-carbon spheres as non-precious cathode for AEMFC has been accepted in J.Mater.Chem A.
- posted 2015-06-16 08:57:51 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : HNCS_AEMFC.png
- We introduce a simple synthetic route to dope boron or phosphorous selectively in graphene and used as metal-free electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction.
- posted 2015-06-03 19:24:47 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : B-P-G_Mfree.png
- We developed earth-abundant efficient air cathode for Zn-air battery. This work has been accepted in Electrochimica Acta.
- posted 2015-05-31 18:38:56 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : CoS2GO_ZAB.png
- Jakkid Sanetuntikul successfully defended his PhD thesis viva voce. Congratulations to Dr. Jakkid !!
- posted 2015-05-30 08:54:39 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Prof. Shanmugam is Invited to deliver a talk in "NANOS2015"
- posted 2015-05-28 09:05:09 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- DGIST first PhD student (Kriangsak Ketpang) successfully defended his PhD thesis during his viva voce exam on Tuesday, 26th May 2015. Congratulations to Dr. Kriangsak Ketpang.
- posted 2015-05-27 15:52:18 by Sangaraju Shamungam
Kriangsak's research was focused on the development of polymer electrolyte membranes for PEMFC operating at low humidity. During his PhD work, he developed a simple route to prepare porous 1D metal oxide nanostructures and explored in composite membranes (PTFSA and Hydrocarbon). During his PhD, he published 6 papers, presented work at several International conferences and won several prizes. The main achievement was to understand how to retain water in membranes and its influence on the fuel cell performance, durability. We, AEML wish him all the best for his career.
- We developed an efficient bi-functional oxygen electrocatalyst using a rational synthetic approach. The work has been accepted in ACS catalysis.
- posted 2015-05-02 09:08:20 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : Oxygenelectrode_ACScat.toc.png
- Our work on the development of advanced air cathodes for metal-air batteries has been accepted in Nano Energy
- posted 2015-04-14 14:50:12 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : Nanoenergy_toc.png
- Porous 1D metal oxide nanostructure as water retention and facilitates the proton transport pathway at low humidity. This work has been accepted in Journal of Membrane Science
- posted 2015-03-20 15:27:42 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : ZrNT-Nafion.png
- The work on the development of non-precious cathode catalyst for AEMFC has been accepted
- posted 2015-03-20 08:55:23 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : AEFCs-TOC.png