- Arumugam Sivanantham successfully defended his Ph.D thesis Viva voce examination. Congratulations Dr. Sivanantham.
- posted 2018-12-04 09:35:08 by Sangaraju Shamungam
During the Ph.D course, Mr. Arumugam Sivanantham has developed efficient and ultra-durable electrode materials based Earth abundant metals and metals chalcogenides for the alkaline water electrolyzer. During the study, he has published 10 SCI papers in high impact journals including Advanced Energy Materials, Advanced Functional Materials etc., and filed 2 patents. He won the prestige DGIST-Presidential Fellowship and excellent researcher awards from the Department and DGIST. We wish him all the best for his future endeavors.
- Attachments : DSC_0683.JPG
- Our recent paper in Advanced Energy Materials has been widely covered in several News papers
- posted 2018-03-16 16:47:04 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- AEML student won "2017 DGIST Best Dissertation award. Congratulations Dr. Ganesan Pandian
- posted 2018-02-10 15:00:13 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : Ganesan Award.jpg
- Efficient and ultra-durable bifunctional electro catalyst for the sustainable hydrogen generation is developed. This work has been accepted in Advanced Energy Materials.
- posted 2017-11-16 11:35:53 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : AEM_WE_TOC.png
- AEML welcomes new members
- posted 2017-08-01 13:19:22 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Two new members joined our group. We warmly welcome and wish good luck for your stay !!!
- Fourth Ph.D student in AEML, Pandian Ganesan successfully defended his Ph.D thesis Viva voce examination. Congratulations Dr. Ganesan.
- posted 2017-07-28 08:56:28 by Sangaraju Shamungam
During his doctoral studies, Ganesan focused on the development of earth abundant metal sulfides and metal alloy catalysts for the alkaline electrolyte membrane water electrolyzer.
Based on his research during Ph. D, he published 8 SCI papers and presented his research work at several International and National conferences and won best Oral and Poster presentations Awards.
We wish him all the best for his future career.
- Attachments : Ganesan Ph.D defense.jpg
- An ultra-high proton to vanadium composite membrane was developed. This work has been accepted in Journal of Materials Chemistry A.
- posted 2017-07-12 12:18:16 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- This paper is a part of our on-going research activities on the development of high performance, durable and cost-effective polymer electrolyte membranes for the energy conversion and storage devices such as PEM fuel cells, flow batteries.
- Attachments : JMCA composite_VRB.png
- We developed a composite membrane for low humidity operating polymer electrolyte fuel cell. This work has been accepted in Journal of Membrane Science.
- posted 2017-07-10 09:33:26 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : SPAEK_GO_PEM.png
- We introduced a bifunctional air cathode for rechargeable Li-O2 battery. This work has been accepted in ChemCommun.
- posted 2017-06-15 19:41:58 by Sangaraju Shamungam
- Attachments : ChemCommun_Li_O2_Cathode.png
- Prof. Shanmugam is recipient of the prestigious 2017 Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award from Marquis Who's Who
- posted 2017-04-24 14:44:55 by Sangaraju Shamungam